Week 14, Alfred's Baptism in San Diego

Our Grandnephew Alfred Fisher was baptized down in San Diego and we were happy to be able to go down to visit my nephew and his family and my Sister Jill and Brother in law Roger, who came down from Utah for the occasion as well.




When we got to their place on Friday night, we were fortunate to have Alfie pull out his violin and favor us with a couple of pieces, the Theme from the Titanic -- I guess its called, "My Heart Will Go On" and our favorite, the shark attack music from "Jaws".




The next day, Alfie was baptized at the San Diego Stake Center. Its always hard to get a lot of people -- espcially kids to pose for a photo. You can see above, Claire (in front of me) wasn't too happy about more photos....


Everybody is much happier just doin' their own thing....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Practical Jokes

The missing weeks…

Long Spring Cruise to Mexico, Through the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and Florida