A Day at the Fair

It was such a beautiful day today that John and I decided to go out to the Riverside County Fair and Date Festival in Indio.


Of course, we enjoyed a date shake -- I've been wanting to try one of those for at least 20 years. And, as I thought I would -- I loved it. We also had fun in all the display buildings. We saw some agricultural displays, a big train set, lots of arts and crafts, paintings and photographs...and we just sat and people watched for quite a while too.


We both played with some world musical instruments.

I got to ride a camel (check out my guide there with his gold turban).

And, I had my picture taken with Randy Caballero...a bantam weight boxer.

(I wish I was bantam weight....)
























Comments

  1. Glad you guys made it out there--looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Glad you guys had fun!

    But a date shake, BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting on Jeopardy, I'm sure it's not easy to get past their process. I love your idea and have enjoyed reading a few of your posts. I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to the show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Practical Jokes

Long Spring Cruise to Mexico, Through the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, and Florida

The missing weeks…